Located at an altitude of over 1500 m, Cau Dat (Dalat, Lam Dong) is the ideal location with the perfect blend of a temperate climate, nutrient-rich soil, and optimum rain fall hydration to grow rare Arabica coffee trees. These exquisite coffee trees were imported to Vietnam by the French during the 1930s. Thanks to extra ordinary geographical features, Arabica Coffee – “Coffee Queen” – generates a distinctively outstanding flavor and quality in Vietnam.
Pihatt is proud to offer amazing coffee products from this beautiful and legendary land.
“Amazing quality, Outstanding companion”
“Be your best supplier”
“Pihatt is committed to bringing our customers the highest quality coffee products brimming with enthusiasm, respect and responsibility”
PHILOSOPHY OF BUSINESS
“We are not merely trying to sell our coffee packages. Rather, we strive to help our customers in optimizing their business.”
“Ambition” – “Reflection” – “Creativity” – “Responsibility”
- Unique aroma, distinctive taste
- Our products are manufactured from the finest selection of Arabica, Robusta, Culi coffee beans from Cau Dat, Da Lat, Lam Dong
- Package: 500gr/50 packages/Carton
- Wrapping designs are based on extraordinary ideas which combine traditional and modern styles to represent the brand’s distinctive features.
- Brand and wrapping design have been registered for protection.